We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Situated: These positions will be based at our Food Lover’s Market Stores, in Johannesburg, Gauteng Region.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for baking a variety of products on a daily basis. This includes following only approved recipes, using the bakery equipment to proof and bake the product and present it in the display for customers. Bakers need to uphold a tight work and production schedule and ensure that all products that are in the range are present at all times. Bakers may also be required to produce special orders for customers and do weekly stock take and ordering from suppliers. Bakers will ensure that housekeeping is maintained at all times and Food Safety standards and regulations are adhered to.
- Grade 12 with a relevant diploma
- 3-5 years’ experience as a baker in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) retail store.
- Follow the recipes using the recipe manually
- Assist supervisor with the ordering of ingredients.
- Follow a production schedule to produce products ranged for the bakery.
- Having the energy to produce products from an early hour.
- Take accurate stock take on a weekly basis.
- Maintain housekeeping.
- Comply with Food Safety standards and regulations.
- Reading skills
- A responsible person
- Time management
- Able to work under pressure
- Own Reliable Transport
- High Energy Levels and a Passion for Baking, Confectionery and Artisan Baking
- Must be willing to work Retail Hours, i.e.: Saturdays/Sundays/Public Holidays/ Overtime/Shifts
- 6-Day work week
- Attention to detail
Please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th October 2019.