Black Cumin Oil also known as Black Seed/Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, has shown to improve weight loss and skin conditions. Look out for Credé Natural Oils Black Cumin oil on our shelves. Black Cumin Oil is said to be great for hayfever and allergies as it is a natural immune booster. It aids with skin ailments from dry skin to eczema. It is definitely an all-rounder remedy to keep in the cupboard and add to smoothies, or salad dressings regularly.
- High in Essential Fatty acids
Black Cumin Oil can be used to alleviate symptoms of
- Vegan, Raw (cold-pressed),
- Palm Oil Free
- Made In South Africa
How to use it:
The oil has a strong, bitter taste and has a thick consistency like cooking oil.
- Drink a teaspoon as is. It has a very strong taste, so we recommend mixing it with a bit of honey or lemon juice.
- Drizzle the oil over vegetables or salad. Black seed oil is a natural substitute for olive oil and dressings used on vegetables. Pour a teaspoon of it directly on your vegetables or mix it with lemon juice or honey first to make a dressing. You’ll get the benefits of the oil without having to swallow it like medicine.
- Mix the oil into a strong drink. Drinks hide both the flavor and consistency of the oil. Stir a teaspoon of the oil into your cup of tea. Blended a teaspoon inside a smoothie. Again, Honey and lemon juice are a great natural accompaniment.
- Add oil to soups, curries or stir-fries. Although it should be eaten raw to get the benefits, the flavour of the oil works perfectly in these dishes.
- Spread a little on your toast, or to toast your bread/naan. Use as you would butter on toast. (slightly less)
- Mix the oil with an equal amount of olive/coconut oil to massage into your hair. Wash the oil off 30minutes later.
- Use on your skin as an anti-inflammatory: Dilute the oil with water before rubbing it on your skin
*Limit your oil usage to three teaspoons a day.