We are currently recruiting for the following position:
This position will be based at our Food Lover’s Market Kempton Park, Johannesburg Region.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for baking a variety of products on a daily basis. This includes following only approved recipes, using the bakery equipment to proof and bake the product and present it in the display for customers. Confectioners need to uphold a tight work and production schedule and ensure that all products that are in the range are present at all times. Confectioners may also be required to produce special orders for customers and do weekly stock take and ordering from suppliers. Confectioners will ensure that housekeeping is maintained at all times and Food Safety standards and regulations are adhered to.
· Grade 12 with a relevant diploma
· 3-5 years’ experience as a Confectioner in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) retail store.
· Follow the recipes using the recipe manually.
· Assist supervisor with the ordering of ingredients.
· Follow a production schedule to produce products ranged for the bakery.
· Having the energy to produce products from an early hour.
· Take accurate stock take on a weekly basis.
· Maintain housekeeping.
· Comply with Food Safety standards and regulations.
· Reading skills
· Time management
· Able to work under pressure
· Own Reliable Transport
· High Energy Levels and a Passion for Baking, Confectionery, and Artisan Baking
· Must be Willing to work Retail Hours, i.e.: Saturdays/Sundays/Public Holidays/ Overtime/Shifts
· 6-Day work week
· Attention to detail
· Customer friendly
Please email your internal transfer application signed by your store manager to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing of business on the 11th June 2019.