Situated: This position will be based at our Food Lover’s Market Head Office, Brackenfell and will report directly to Donovan van Rensburg.
Minimum Qualifications/Skills Needed:
- Matric, Bookkeeping Diploma or Equivalent
- 3+ years full function Creditors and Bookkeeping experience
- Computer literate
- Managing team of AP reconciliation and Payment clerks Managing work flow of AP team.
- Oversee and processing payments
- Establish, document, manage and maintain invoice payment processes to ensure that they are fit for purpose and that supplier payments are made on time and adhere to the necessary regulatory frameworks where applicable.
- Support the Business, by contributing to projects as and when they arise.
- Provide Daily, Weekly and Monthly Cash Flow Forecast to Treasury Department
- Allocating and Reviewing supplier recons, payments and ensuring that they meet external auditing (PWC) standards.
- Redesign key performance indicators, as and when required, to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Identify and report items that present risk to the business and take an active role in enforcement of compliance with internal controls and the Payment process.
- Manage escalations of late payments and interfaces with staff in the business to ensure that processes are clarified and understood by the business and that expectations are managed.
- Monitoring and Tracking progress of AP Recon/AP Clerks.
- Train Team members and ensure that they are able to reach their required outcomes.
- Audit and Reporting :
- Maintain Supplier Control GL Accounts and Sundry Supplier GL Accounts.
- Processing AP adjustment journals.
- Consulting the Financial Managers, Buyers and Operation Managers on AP related matters.
- Ad Hoc Responsibilities:
- Handling internal and external supplier queries.
- Excellent professional work standard
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and prioritize
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
- Fully Bilingual
To apply for this position please forward your CV and motivational letter to Donovan Janse van Rensburg: firstname.lastname@example.org