Situated: This position will be based at our Food Lover’s Market Head Office, Brackenfell, Cape Town and will report directly to the Debtors Supervisor.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The incumbent will be required to perform the general Debtors Clerk function. This function will include the receipting of all monies against monthly accounts and collecting monies payable by debtors within agreed terms in addition to creating invoices on the ERP system.
Minimum Qualifications/Skills Needed:
- Previous experience in the full debtor function non-negotiable and handle more than one debtors book
- Experience on Accpac, highly imperative
- Intermediate Excel skills important
- Retail volume experience highly needed
- This role will suit a highly organized, deadline driven individual
- Creation and posting of customer invoices on ERP system within the defined deadlines
- Allocating receipts on cash books to the relevant customer invoices on the ERP system
- Extracting aged analyses weekly and reconciling to the G/L balances
- Attend weekly aged analyses meetings and provide feedback on outstanding balances
- Performing credit checks for new credit applications and assigning customer limits on the
- Maintaining and filing of records in accordance with good governance principles and
- Follow up on outstanding debts and ensure their proper and timely recovery
- Any other duties as may be required from time to time to properly execute the job purpose
- Logical and organised
- Able to handle difficult, non-paying customers with diplomacy
Send CV’s to Karen Vercuiel: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you have not heard from us with regards to your application
it has unfortunately been unsuccessful.