Situated: This position will be based at our Food Lover’s Market Head Office, Brackenfell, Western Cape and will report directly to the Central Finance Manager.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for the management of all treasury and debtor processes and cash flow management.
Minimum Qualifications/Skills Needed:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a corporate environment, preferably with treasury duties
- Experience in utilizing systems and processes to support business in managing cash flows.
- Chartered Accountant, or similar qualification
- Apply commercial acumen to build financial models to forecast cash flows and interpret outcomes.
- Design and implement controls and procedures to safeguard cash in the business and manage through central treasury.
- Oversee debtors process, debt collections and provisioning.
- Identify and implement a system and process improvements within the business.
- Apply commercial and technical understanding to identify more cost-effective opportunities in the business regarding banking.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders in the business, banks and debtors.
- Negotiate with service providers to ensure optimal service delivery and pricing.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Attention to detail.
- Advanced computer literacy
- Analytical thinking
- Deadline driven
- Knowledge of banks and financial institutions for high-level query resolution and ensuring optimal service delivery
- Knowledge of management accounting principles and practices.
Send CV’s to Tania Smit: email@example.com
Please notify your current line manager before applying for the position.
Note: If you have not heard from us with regards to your application
it has unfortunately been unsuccessful.