#EatInTheCity for a month Competition T's & C's
- The Promoter is Food Lover’s Market Holdings (Pty) Ltd (“The Promoter”).
The giveaway is open to all customers in Cape Town, South Africa, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- The competition will run from 28 September – 2 October 2020.
- To enter the competition you must complete the task as prescribed on Amanda Carpede’s Instagram or Facebook page. The promoter is not liable should the website or social media channels not be accessible, for any reason when you wish to enter.
- There will be one winner, who will win R1000’s worth of Food Lover’s Eatery voucher valid until the end of November 2020.
- The winners will be chosen by collating the entrants that have entered, and then from that pool, a winner will randomly be drawn. The winner’s entry will only be seen by Food Lover’s Market provided their Instagram account is not private.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
- Participation in the giveaway constitutes acceptance of the giveaway rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants to any Food Lover’s Market Group competitions and challenges must not make direct contact with Food Lover’s Market employees, its consultants or agencies.
- Neither the promoter, its agents, its associated companies, directors, officers or employees of such shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by a participant resulting from the participant’s participation in this competition.
- The winner must provide their delivery and contact details upon request in order to receive their voucher.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules