Below are the terms and conditions pertaining to the 2017 Food Lovers Market Online Easter Egg Hunt competition giveaway running from 04 to 13 April 2017. This competition can be entered on www.facebook.com/foodloversmarket and ends on 13 April 2017.
- The Promoter is Fruit & Veg City Holdings (Pty) Ltd (“The Promoter”).
- The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This competition is open from 04 to 13 April 2017. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will not be valid and not be considered.
To enter:4.1We will post an online Easter Egg Hunt competition post on our Facebook page every day during the competition period.4.2Simply like, share and comment using the phrase “#FLMEasterBunnySpotted” on the images that contain the hidden Easter bunny during the competition to stand a chance to win a prize.
- 1(one) individual winner will be selected at random from the entries received only on the Facebook page during the competition period.
- The winner will win 1(one) Easter hamper as well as a Nespresso Inissia Automatic Espresso machine (value R1700).
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winner or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules
- Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.