Enter our 25 second trolley dash competition!
Come celebrate our 25th birthday with us. Spend R250 or more and stand a chance to run around our store & grab all your can in the 25-second trolley dash.
Enter any time between the 26th February and 22 March 2018. You can enter as many times as like, to increase your chances.
Food Lover’s Market. 25 and fresher than ever.
Customers need to spend R250 or more over 25 days, starting from Monday 26 February to be eligible to enter the 25 Second Trolley Dash competition. Cashiers will hand customers an entry form if they reach the R250 threshold. Customer will have to fill in their details and drop it into the competition box in-store to enter.
The winners will get 25 seconds to to dash around the store and fill their trolley with whatever products they can grab. Any products that are in their trolley after the 25 seconds are over, will be kept by the customer as a the prize. Every Food Food Lover’s Market store countrywide will have one competition winner.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Fruit & Veg City Holdings (Pty) Ltd (“The Promoter”).
2. The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. This competition is open from 26th February 2018 and ends at midnight on 22nd March 2018. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
4. To qualify for entry into the competition participants must make a minimum purchase of R250 at any Food Lover’s Market store in South Africa and complete and hand in a Trolley Dash entry form at the store in which the participant made the minimum purchase. Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided that each entry meets the criteria specified in this clause 4.
5. Purchases in respect of pre-paid electricity and airtime are excluded from qualifying a participant to enter this competition.
- Participants stand a chance of winning 1 (one) ‘trolley dash’ which entitles a participant to an opportunity to run around a Food Lover’s market store with a trolley and place as many items as they can into their trolley in a 25 second time period. All items placed inside the trolley in the 25 second time period will be given to the participant for free.
7. One winner will be selected from each Food Lover’s Market store located in South Africa. Winners will be randomly selected by draw from the pool of entries submitted to each Food Lover’s market store during the duration of the competition. Winners will be notified by 3rd April 2018 by telephone on the telephone number provided on the entry form. If the promoter is unable to contact a winner telephonically after 3 attempts the prize will be forfeited by such winner and another winner will be selected in accordance with the competition rules.
8. Each winner must make himself/herself available to participate in the trolley dash on 7th April 2018 at 8am at the store in which they submitted their entry. Should a winner not be available to participate in the trolley dash as specified in this clause 8, the prize will be forfeited by such winner and another winner will be selected in accordance with the competition rules.
9.The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winner or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
10. The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
11. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules
12. Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Any winners drawn who have won a competition held by the promoter in the last 6 months will be disqualified from the competition and another winner will be drawn. No person may win more than one prize in this competition.
- Neither the promoter, its agents, its associated companies, directors, officers or employees of such shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by a participant resulting from the participant’s participation in this competition or trolley dash.