We are currently recruiting for the following position:
Location: Mossel Bay
This position will be based at our Food Lovers Market Mossel Bay store. Report directly to the Store Manager.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will assist with scheduling, supervision of team members as well as with the day-to-day flow of the department. Additionally, you will maintain attractive Grocery displays and support the regional Grocery vision. Your will work closely with the Grocery Team Leader and Associate Team Leader to ensure smooth operation of the Grocery Team. You will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and team members.
- Minimum 3 years Grocery experience or equivalent.
- Able to prioritize efficiently and delegate responsibilities
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
- Make sure the customers are being taken care of and the department looks great at all times.
- All duties and responsibilities of Grocery Team Member
- Help train Team Members in a manner that builds and sustains a high-performance and minimizes turnover as delegated by Team Leader and Associate Team Leader
- Communicate and maintain Team Member safety and security standards.
- Supervise and delegate tasks to Grocery Team Members.
- Support national, regional, and store programs.
- Responds promptly to customer needs and questions and requests assistance when necessary, including answering the store phone system.
- Open and close department according to established procedures.
- Oversee a team and resolve difficult customer situations.
- Communicate team concerns to the Team Leader and Associate Team Leader.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities of Courtesy Clerk and Grocery Team Member.
- Extensive knowledge of Grocery Team procedures and policies
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team members
- Ability to perform physical requirements of position.
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as required
Please email your updated CV in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org