1. The Promoter is Food Lovers Holdings (Pty) Ltd (“The Promoter”).
2. The giveaway is open to all customers in Namibia and South Africa, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.3. To enter the competition you must complete all the instructions laid out on the FLM website.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to request that images are taken of the winner or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which requests the winner may decline.
5. The winners will be chosen by collating the entrants that have completed the required entry mechanic and then from that pool, a winner will randomly be drawn.
6. The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
7. Participation in the giveaway constitutes acceptance of the giveaway rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
8. Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Neither the promoter, its agents, its associated companies, directors, officers or employees of such shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by a participant resulting from the participant’s participation in this competition.
10. Prizes will be couriered to addresses in South Africa and Namibia only.
11. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, or anything else.