The gift that keeps on giving! Gift a little differently and more personally this year by whipping up some delightful edible gifts. Most of these can be prepared in bulk and made into perfect gift-sized portions. Edible gifts are the perfect solution for the person who has everything, for the picky family member or for Secret Santa – they are a great stocking fillers or party favours – basically they’re the bees knees of gifts!
Here are our top 10 Festive-themed edible gifts:
- Pickled onions – an ideal addition to that leftover ham sandwich on Boxing Day
- Salted caramel – a decadent treat to keep for a rainy day
- Chocolate truffles – enjoyed at any time, really
- DIY hot chocolate – perfect to keep in the pantry for when that craving hits!
- Ginger biscuits – great to have in the house at this time of year to feed the many guests who pop in
- Fudge – also nice to have on hand for hungry guests who pop by for a cup of tea
- Christmas-spiced roasted nuts – lovely as a drinks snack while you’re enjoying the warm summer evenings
- Herb salt – something different to add some zest to your cooking – the flavour combos are endless
- Nut brittle – this sweet treat is a versatile ingredient; enjoy on its own or added to ice cream, desserts and more!
- Homemade chutney – sweet, tangy and more-ish! Chutney can be kept in the fridge and added to the perfect sandwich, curry or anything really!