Below are the terms and conditions pertaining to the Moo Are You – Name The Cow competition running from 23 November 2017 at the Food Lover’s Markrt Somerset West Store. This competition can be entered via the printed entry form at the Food Lover’s Market Somerset West store. Entries close on 3 December 2017 and competition will finish on the 11 December 2017.
- The Promoter is Fruit & Veg City Holdings (Pty) Ltd (“The Promoter”).
- The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This competition is open from 23 November 2017. Any entries received after the store closes on the 3 December 2017will not be valid and not be considered.
- To enter:
4.1: Fill out the form with your answer, name, e-mail address and telephone number on the Food Lover’s Market leaflet entry form and place in the entry box in the Food Lover’s Market Somerset West store by the 3 December 2017. Entrant will then stand a chance to win a Sony Playstation 4 (four) and two Sony Playstation 4(four) controls.
- 4.3. All entry forms will be consolidated and the top 5 finalist cow names will be chosen anonymously by popular vote by Food Lover’s Market Head Office. From the top 5 finalists, Facebook page fans will be able to vote for their favourite cow name from 6 December to 11 December. The name with the highest votes will be chosen as the final winner. The winner will be contacted via email and telephone phone call on 13 December by a member of the Food Lover’s Market digital team. The promoter will endeavour to contact the prize winner on the telephone number and email address provided. If, however, the prize winner cannot be reached after 6 attempts have been made during business hours within a period of 72 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the competition rules.
- The winner will win a Sony Playstation 4(four) and 2(two) Sony Playstation 4(four) controls valued at R5469. Thereafter, the animatronic cow situated in store will receive the relevant winning name.
- The winner will receive their gift at the Somerset West store and a photograph will be taken of the handover.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winner or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules
- Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- PRIVACY NOTICE:
By entering into this competition you consent to the Food Lover’s Market Group using your personal information to send you direct marketing information as described in this privacy notice.
11.1 How we use your information:
The personal information that we collect from you for the purposes of this competition will be used:
11.1.1 to contact you should you be chosen as the winner of the competition; and
11.1.2 to send you information regarding weekly and monthly specials and promotions available at Food Lover’s Market stores.
Marketing communications will be sent to you via SMS or email. We will not share your personal information with any company outside the Food Lover’s Market Group of Companies.
11.2 How to remove yourself from our database:
If you do not want to receive marketing communications from us simply inform us by using one of the following methods:
11.2.1 Contact our Customer Care Department on 086 0007728 or email@example.com; or
11.2.2 SMS “Opt-Out” or “Stop” in response to any SMS from us.
11.3 How to update and correct your personal information:
You have the right to update and/or correct any of your personal information held by us at any time by contacting our Customer Care Department on 086 0007728 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.