FOOD LOVER’S MARKET GROUP PRIVACY NOTICE
The purpose of this notice is to explain to you:
- Why we collect your personal information.
- What personal information we collect from you and how we collect it.
- Who we share your personal information with.
- What your rights are with regard to the personal information that we have about you.
- How we safeguard your personal information.
This notice may change from time to time to accommodate changes in our business or services or if legal requirements change.
- To send you information on promotions, specials and recipes offered by the Food Lover’s Market Group.
- To assist in resolving your customer queries and complaints.
- To select a competition winner from all the entrants
- We collect personal information from you when you subscribe to receive information on promotions, specials and competitions from us. The type of personal information that we collect includes your name, telephone number, email address, province you live in and nearest store.
- We collect personal information from you when you enter any promotional competitions offered by the Food Lover’s Market Group. The type of personal information that we collect includes your name, telephone number and email address.
- We collect personal information from you when you complete and submit a subscription form via our social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. The type of personal information that we collect includes your name, telephone number and email address.
- We collect personal information from you when you use our website. This information is used by Google Analytics to improve our users’ experience and to offer more content that is well-received. Like all websites, the type of personal information that we collect includes the URL you came from, IP address, domain type, browser type, the country and telephone code where your device is located, the web pages viewed during your visit and any search terms you entered on our website.
- We collect personal information from you when you contact our Customer Care Department. We collect information that helps us to categorise your query, respond to it and, if applicable, investigate what went wrong. The type of personal information that we collect includes your name, telephone number, email address, store that you shopped at and product that you purchased.
- We use a Facebook generated pixel on our website that tracks whether you are a Facebook user and have visited our website. We use this to create customer target audiences on Facebook.
- We do not collect personal information of persons under the age of 18 without the consent of their parents or guardians. If you are under the age of 18 you must not provide personal information to us without the consent of your parents or guardians.
Food Lover’s Market is a group of companies made up of the following brands: Food Lover’s Market, Freshstop, Market Liquor, Diamonds Discount Liquor and Seattle Coffee Company. We will only share your personal information with the brands you give us permission to share such information with. We will not share your information with one of our brands without your consent.
We will not share your information with any company outside of the Food Lover’s Market Group of companies without your consent.
You have the right to:
- Ask what personal information we hold about you;
- Ask us to update, correct or delete any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you;
- Unsubscribe from any direct marketing communications we may send you;
- Object to us processing your personal information in any way.
Please contact our Customer Care Department should you wish us to attend to any of the above:
Customer Care Department Line: 086 000 7728
Customer Care E-mail: email@example.com
While we have implemented reasonable security safeguards to protect the personal information we hold about you, we cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical or managerial safeguard.
In the event that we believe that the security of your personal information is compromised, we will seek to notify you of such a breach.