Avocado Salad with Spicy Worcestershire Dressing
If you haven’t tasted the mind-blowing combination of avocado, sea salt, lemon and Worcestershire sauce, you’re missing out! Try your new fave Autumn salad.
- Side Dish
Prep Time10 minutes
Cooking Time10 minutes
- 3 small garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 2cm ginger, sliced
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Worcestershire sauce
- 30ml (2 Tbsp) honey (*Or vegan alternative)
- 15ml (1 Tbsp) dried chilli flakes
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon + extra lemon juice for avos
- 4 avocados
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 30g microgreen leaves
- 30ml (2 Tbsp) mixed sesame seeds
- Heat a small frying pan over a low-medium heat with a dash of olive oil. Fry the garlic and ginger stirring for about 3-4 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, honey and dried chilli flakes and boil for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add the lemon zest and juice and stir until well combined. Remove the dressing from the heat and allow to cool
- Slice the avocados – some in halves and some in quarters – for some variety on your plate.
- Arrange the avos on your serving platter and drizzle with the Worcestershire dressing. Garnish with spring onions, microgreen leaves, and mixed sesame seeds.
*Enjoy as a side dish for about 8 people