Berry Beetroot Smoothie Bowl
Pop it in a blender – it’s that simple! This uber healthy, plant-based berry beetroot smoothie is teeming with all things good for you, like blueberries and chia.
Prep Time5 minutes
Cooking Time5 minutes
2 ripe bananas
1 cup frozen blueberries
1 cup frozen strawberries
10ml (2 tsp) Health Connection Berry Beetroot Powder
15ml (1 Tbsp) raw creamed honey
10ml (2 tsp) chia seeds
30ml (1 Tbsp) almonds
Handful of ice cubes
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Garnish with banana slices, berries, chia seeds and almonds.
Let’s talk about some health benefits!
1) Blueberries are the king of antioxidant rich food.
2) Chia seeds are high in fibre to keep you fuller for longer and high in protein.
3) Health Connection Berry beetroot powder is an excellent source of plant protein.
4) Honey can stop heavy coughing and can ease digestive issues.
5) Almonds are high in Vit E.