Energy-boosting Chocolate Baked Oats in a Mug
What’s better than chocolate cake for breakfast…that doesn’t have all the sugar and is energy-boosting? This dark, energy-boosting mug of baked oats is inspired by Black Panther. Whole rolled oats are blended with a few other ingredients, & microwaved in your favourite mug. A winner recipe to try.
- Gluten Free
- Low Fat
- Sugar Free
Prep Time5 minutes
Cooking Time1 hour 30 minutes
- 125ml (½ cup) rolled oats
- 1 egg or 5ml (1 tsp) chia seeds
- 80ml (1/3 cup) milk of choice
- 30ml (2 Tbsp) cocoa powder
- 2.5ml (½ tsp) activated charcoal
- 1.25ml (¼ tsp) baking powder
- 30ml (2 Tbsp) coconut sugar *optional
- 60ml (1/4 cup) chocolate Almond Butter
- Blend all ingredients except for the chocolate almond butter.
- Pour the mixture into the cup and add the chocolate almond butter.
- Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds on high. Eat straight away.