Cranberry Apple Rooibos Iced Tea
Refreshing cranberry ,apple and rooibos ice tea, for those summer days spending with the family and friends.
- Homemade Products
Cooking Time10 hours 5 minutes
- 1l (4 cups) water
- 5 rooibos teabags
- 1l (4 cups) Cranberry Apple Simpl Juice (or any other flavour of your choice)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced
- Lime slices, to garnish
- Fresh mint, to garnish
- Ice, to serve
- Place the water and rooibos teabags into a pot and boil on a high heat for about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool with the teabags still in.
- Once the tea is cooled, remove the teabags and add the fruit juice.
- Store the iced tea in the fridge.
- To serve, fill a glass with ice and pour the iced tea in the glass.
- Garnish your iced tea with apple slices, lime slices and fresh mint.