Crispy Wedges with Chilli Salt
4 ways with roasted potatoes and this one is. a traditional fave. Shallow fried potatoes topped with chilli salt.
Prep Time10 minutes
Cooking Time25 minutes
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 30ml (2 Tbsp) Maldon salt flakes
- 15ml (1 Tbsp) chilli flakes
- In a medium pot with water, blanch potato wedges for 10 minutes.
- Drain and cool. Boil for another 10 minutes till cooked. Drain and then lastly deep fry in oil until crispy.
- Remove and place on paper towel. Season with chilli salt.