Healthy Fruit & Veg Ice Lollies
The Green Dietitian (Jessica Kotlowitz) recommends this fruit ice lolly recipe as the perfect and nutritious snack for toddlers (or the whole family), that includes secret greens along with healthy fats, protein, and fresh fruits. It’s a great (and fun) way to get your toddlers to enjoy more fruits and vegetables every day. Learn more about toddler nutrition with The Green Dietitian, watch this video.
- Sugar Free
- 1 cup peeled + diced pineapple
- 1 cup peeled & diced paw paw
- 2 tbsp almond butter or 1/4 cup whole almonds
- 1 cup soy milk / dairy milk / formula milk / breastmilk
- 1/2 cup green peas (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a high-powered blender until smooth.
- Pour into ice Lolly molds.
- Pop in the freezer for 8-10 hours before serving.