Kimchi & Beef Noodle Stir fry – by Stir Crazy Cooking School
A homemade kimchi is a great addition to your simple beef stir-fry. A Food Lover’s Veg Combo is perfect to create your own stir-fry mix, paired with slivers of Food Lover’s Signature Sirloin and you have a wholesome, nutritious bowl of goodness! Thanks to Chef Brett from Stir Crazy Cooking School!
For the Homemade Kimchi Recipeclick here!
- Homemade Products
- Light Meal
Prep Time20 minutes
Cooking Time10 minutes
- 1 pack egg noodles (400g)
- 250g beef, cut into pieces
- 1 cup aged Kimchi, chopped & drained
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 50g onion, thinly sliced
- 4-6 green onion, thinly sliced
- Sesame seed
- 1 sheet nori, cut into strips (optional)
- 50g Peanuts, roasted
- Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp chilli flakes (gochugaru)
- 1/2 Tbsp Korean chilli paste (gochujang) or chilli sauce
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp raw sugar
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tsp vegan chicken stock powder
- Slice the beef into thin strips and place in a bowl. Add the oyster sauce.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Boil the noodles per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Drain the water and set aside.
- Heat a pan/skillet on medium-high heat and once heated add some cooking oil and spread it thinly.
- Add the beef and cook for 2 to 3 mins. Remove and set aside.
- Add the onion and Kimchi and cook until they are wilted.
- Add the sauce and mix with the vegetables.
- Add the noodles and mix them with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the green onions and stir lightly.
- Serve the noodles on a plate. Add ground black pepper, green onions, sesame seeds, peanuts and seaweed strips.
- Add a few drops of sesame oil (optional)
*You can pour the drained Kimchi liquid back into the Kimchi.
*Replace Beef with mushrooms or another Vegan protein of choice.
Download and print the recipe for your recipe file thanks to Stir Crazy Cooking School: Click here!