Loaded Paw Paw Breakfast Bowls with Lime Honey Yoghurt
These paw paw smoothie bowls are packed full of energy releasing goodness. Whole paw paws are filled with dollops of honey yoghurt and topped with an array of juicy fruit, berries and seeds. They are the perfect way to kick start your morning.
- 2 Paw paws halved lengthways and deseeded
- 4 cups full cream yoghurt
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 small bananas, cut into slices
- 1/2 small apple, cut into slices
- 3/4 cup blueberries, halved
- 1/2 cup strawberries, halved
- 1 1/2 tbsp gooseberries, halved
- 1 tbsp granola
- 2 cherries
- Fresh mint for garnishing
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup raspberries, halved
- Mix the yoghurt and honey together in a bowl.
- Place the 4 deseeded paw paw halves on a board and fill them equally with the honey yoghurt.
- On top of the first paw paw boat, arrange half the banana slices, a couple of raspberries, a spoonful of chia seeds and a sprinkle of pomegranate seeds.
- On top of the second banana boat, arrange half the strawberries, all the gooseberries, the cherries and the rest of the chia seeds.
- On top of the third paw paw boat, arrange the slices of apple and strawberries, then the rest of the pomegranate seeds, a row of blueberries and lastly the sunflower seeds.
- On top of the fourth paw paw boat, arrange the rest of the blueberries, bananas, strawberries and the granola.
- Garnish all the paw paw boats with fresh mint and serve with extra honey on the side.