Low Carb Mustard Glazed Gammon
New Carbsmart Mustard Sauce is just what you need this Christmas. This simple, yet delicious Gammon recipe is perfect for the festive season, and super easy from prep to the table!
Before you begin, you’ll need the weight of your Gammon, as cooking time is calculated based on 30mins for every 500g.
Prep Time20 minutes
Cooking Time1 hour 30 minutes
- Deboned Gammon
- Carbsmart Sweet Mild Mustard sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Line a roasting pan with foil.
2. Place gammon into the rack and pour water into the bottom of the pan, just enough to create a moisture environment while the gammon bakes, cover the whole dish with tinfoil.
3. Bake the gammon – 30min for every 500g.
4. Once the cooking time is complete, remove the gammon from the oven, and increase oven temperature to 200 degrees C.
5. Use a basting brush to baste the gammon with Carbsmart Sweet Mild Mustard and return to oven, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes, until edges are golden brown.
6. Once cooled, thinly slice the gammon ready to serve, serve with a drizzle of mustard.
New Carbsmart Sweet Mild Mustard – a must-try, is in-store just in time for the festive season. This Low-Carb Mustard has no added sugar, no artificial sweeteners, and is gluten-free!
Carbsmart’s new mustard is both sweet and mild, best compared to the flavour of English Mustard. This new addition to the Carbsmart range is superb for festive recipes that call for mustard, like a mustard glazed gammon, or to create a mustard vinaigrette for salads, as a glaze on baked chicken wings, as a dip on snack platters – the list is endless and delicious!
With so many ways to incorporate mustard into recipes – how are you excited to try it?