Mango, Smoked Chicken and Sweet Chilli Mayo Bagel
Smoked chicken and mango taste sublime together; a pairing that will soon become your favourite. Pop it on a bagel from the Food Lover’s bakery (made fresh daily), with some cream cheese or feta, and sweet chilli sauce for a super easy lunch! Light, refreshing, and wholesome lunch of dinner. If avos are in season, add some avo to this bagel for the ultimate meal. Not a fan of bagels? We’re not sure why, but you can enjoy this flavour combo in a salad, wrap or regular sandwich.
- 4 Food Lover’s Bakery Sesame Bagels
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) mayo
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) sweet chilli sauce
- Rocket, to taste
- 200-300 g smoked chicken, sliced
- ½ Tommy Atkins mango, peeled and cut into slivers
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Cut the bagels in half. Combine the mayo and sweet chilli sauce and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread the sweet chilli mayo onto the bagel halves. Top the bottom half with the rocket, followed by the smoked chicken and mango. Finish with the bagel tops and serve.
- *Optional – Toast the bagels in a toastie machine for extra crunch.