No Bake Oat Trail Mix Bars
The perfect snack that combines healthy with homemade. These easy no-bake trail mix bars are great for lunchboxes or as a quick, nutritious snack. They’re super easy to prepare – just remember to store them in the fridge. They can also be made in bulk and be stored in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Homemade Products
Prep Time15 minutes
Cooking Time1 hour
For the Dry Ingredients:
- 560ml (2¼ cups) rolled oats
- 250ml (1 cup) mixed nuts, chopped
- 30ml (2 Tbsp) chia seeds
- 45ml (3 Tbsp) mixed seeds
- Pinch of salt
For the Wet Ingredients:
- 60ml (¼ cup) honey
- 15ml (1 Tbsp) maple syrup
- 80ml (1/3 cup) natural almond butter
- 80ml (1/3 cup) You First Odourless Coconut Oil
- 5ml (1 tsp) vanilla
- 100g dark chocolate, melted
For the Toppings:
- Melted dark chocolate
- Dried cranberries and coconut flakes
- Dried banana chips
- Your favourite nuts
- Line a 20cm x 28cm tin with baking paper.
- Combine all the dry ingredients.
- In a small saucepan, combine all the wet ingredients and warm on stovetop for about 1 minute.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together and flatten in prepared tin.
- Once the bar mix is set, remove from tin and cut into desired-size bars.
- Drizzle all with melted dark chocolate and decorate with your choice of toppings.
- What if I am Vegan?
- Substitute the Honey for a healthy vegan-friendly alternative, like date syrup, maple syrup, or stevia liquid.
- What if I am Gluten-Free?
- Are these bars available in a Food Lover’s Market store?
- No, this a recipe to make your own trail mix bars. It’s super easy, give it a try.
- Can I get the ingredients delivered to my door?
- We offer our health range and You First products for delivery on Untangl Health.