Protein Punch Mug Omelette
An omelette in a mug is a quick and easy protein-packed breakfast with endless options for flavour additions, and you can whip it up at work! Inspired by The Hulk, (and perhaps Dr. Suess with green eggs) we are making use of the beautiful Marvel mugs to give a good energy punch in the morning! It’s as simple as eggs with a little extra nutritious ingredients. Try this Protein Punch Omelette in a mug, inspired by The Hulk.
- Gluten Free
- Low Carb
- Low Fat
- Sugar Free
Prep Time8 minutes
Cooking Time2 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 60ml (2 Tbsp) bell pepper, finely chopped
- 125ml (1/2 cup) spinach or kale, finely chopped
- 60ml (1/4 cup) spring onions, sliced thinly
- 5ml (1 tsp) mixed herbs, to taste
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- *Optional – 15ml (1 Tbsp) feta cheese, crumbled
- *Optional – 2.5ml (½ tsp) spirulina powder
- Whisk the eggs in the mug. Add all the other ingredients, mix and divide into 2 cups.
- Microwave on high for about 3 to 4 minutes. Allow to stand for 1 minute. DEVOUR!