Skinny Cucumber Margaritas
Cucumber and mint make this margarita super light and refreshing. A low-calorie version of a normal margarita, with all of the flavour!
- Sugar Free
Prep Time15 minutes
Cooking Time6 hours
For the Ice Cubes
- 100g fresh blueberries
- 12 mint sprigs
- ½ cup lemon ice tea (sugar- free)
For the drink
- 1 large cucumber, cubed
- A handful of fresh picked mint
- 1-cup (250ml) coconut water
- 60mls white tequila
- To make the ice cubes, scatter blueberries and mint into an ice tray and top with ice tea. Freeze for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Place the cucumber, mint, coconut water and tequila into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain the blended liquid through a sieve, and set aside the strained mixture. Place ice cubes into margarita glasses, and pour the cocktail over the ice. Serve immediately.
A low-calorie version of a normal margarita, with all of the flavour! Cucumber and mint make this margarita super light and refreshing.