Thai Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup
Rugani 100% carrot juices make a wholesome soup a lot easier, packed with nutrients. Just a few ingredients are needed make this light, creamy, sweet, and spicy Thai carrot & sweet potato Soup. Light, fresh, and delicious, plus it’s budget-friendly.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 large carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Thai red curry paste
- 4 sprigs coriander, extra for garnish
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 250 ml 100 % Rugani Carrot & Ginger Juice
- 1 stem lemongrass
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and fry the celery, onions and carrots till golden brown.
- Add the sweet potato, curry paste and coriander. Fry for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetable stock and cook until all the vegetables are soft.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and add the Rugani juice. Blend until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning to liking. To garnish, top with coconut milk, sprouts, chilli flakes and coriander.