Tortilla Party Pinwheels
The best bites for any party! Fill a tortilla with your desired fillings, roll it up and serve it as ‘pinwheel’ wrap. These are just simple ham, cheese & avo pinwheels, but you can fill them with whatever you love!
You can even bake some in the oven to melt cheese or get them crispy!
Want some more tortilla hacks? Try these tortilla chips/nachos or tortilla tacos or tortille bowls!
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 60ml (1/4 cup) mayo
- 250ml (1 cup) lettuce
- 8 slices of pastrami (optional)
- 80ml (1/3 cup) cheese, grated
- 1 avocado, diced
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Spread some mayo on all of the wraps, pack the following filling ingredients in rows on the wrap and season to taste.
- Roll the wrap tightly and cut 5cm rings from one end to the other. Skewer the pinwheels on a cocktail stick and serve on a platter.