Ultimate Immune Boosting Shot
This immune booster shot has a combination of all the right ingredients to keep your immune system strong during the coming winter. Apple cider vinegar may lower blood pressure while honey and lemon aids in detoxification.
- Homemade Products
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1-2cm fresh ginger
- 15ml (1 Tbsp) honey
- Juice of 2 oranges
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 15ml (1 Tbsp) apple cider vinegar
- 60ml (¼ cup) water
- 2.5ml (1/2 tsp) turmeric
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of freshly-ground black pepper
- Mince the garlic and ginger and set aside for about 8-10 minutes. This gives the enzymes a chance to form and ensures maximum health benefits.
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and place on a low heat. Allow to just heat through – do not let it boil.
- Remove from the heat and drink while still warm.
- Make some ahead of time and store in the fridge for 2-3 days, then just warm the shot as needed.