We are currently recruiting for the following position:
Location: Port Elizabeth
This position will be based at our Food Lovers Figtree in Port Elizabeth. Report directly to the Store Manager.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
A Hot Foods Supervisor is responsible for the daily operations of preparing and serving food and drink to customers. Will further investigate and resolve customers’ complaints about food quality or service. They monitor orders in the kitchen and collaborate with the cook to solve any delays in service. Will further have to co-ordinate services concerning waste removal and pest control. Will further need to schedule staff’s working hours.
- 2 – 3 years in the hospitality or retail hot foods industry
- Needs to ensure that all staff is well managed and aware of their responsibilities and working hours
- Being able to follow the recipes using all the correct quantities of ingredients
- Take accurate stock take on a weekly basis
- Monitor stock levels and place orders timeously with listed suppliers
- Reading skills to locate, understand and interprets written information in recipes
- Creative thinking to generate new ideas for the hot foods department.
- Responsibility exerts a high level of effort and perseverance towards goal attainment.
- Time management to ensure that all customers are served promptly and to know when orders should be placed and when stock take should be done.
- Ability to work under pressure to ensure that all varieties of products remain replenished throughout the day.
- Interpersonal skills to enable the hot foods manager to work part of the deli team.
- Managerial skills to manage staff working in the Hot Foods department
Please email your updated CV in Word format to: email@example.com