1. The Promoter is Fruit & Veg City Holdings (Pty) Ltd (“The Promoter”).
2. The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. This competition is open from 20 September 2017 – 31 October 2017. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will not be valid and not be considered.
4. To enter:
The promoter is running 3 simultaneous competitions across 3 social media channels namely: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, across 2 brands: Food Lover’s Market and Freshstop, totalling 6 competitions.
4.1 Facebook and Instagram Sign Up competition: To enter, participants must first sign up to the Food Lover’s Market or Freshstop database by completing the form on the Food Lover’s Market web page: www.goodnessgang.co.za or Freshstop web page: www.freshstop.co.za/goodnessgang.
4.2. Participants already signed up to the Food Lover’s Market or Freshstop database will be able to enter the competition by liking our Facebook or Instagram page via our ‘Like” ad.
4.3 Twitter Competition: Twitter user can enter by retweeting our published tweet.
5. 1 (one) individual winner will be selected at random from each of the competitions. There will be 6 winners in total.
6. Two winners will win 1 (one) grand prize of a Zoku trio quick pop maker. 4 winners will win smaller hampers of the Zoku character ice pops of either Safari pop, Fish pop or dinosaur pop variety. The Prizes will be allocated to the 6 winners at random.
7. Participants will only be eligible to win 1 (one) prize during the course of the competition period.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winner or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
9. The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
10. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules
11. Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Any person who have won any competition held by Fruit & Veg Holdings in the last 6 months is not eligible to win this competition.