If you want to win a Wonderbag, you’ve come to the right place!
Whether you’re a Facebook fan, an #Instagrammer or just enjoy a good old entry form – YOU stand a chance to win a Wonderbag and a voucher to spend at Food Lover’s Market.
Simply click to your preferred channel to enter, Facebook, Instagram or the online entry form.
We have 2 Wonderbags to give away, and 2 x R500 Food Lover’s Market vouchers.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Food Lovers Holdings (Pty) Ltd (“The Promoter”).
- The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This competition is open from 18 June 2018 and ends at midnight on 29 July 2018. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- To qualify for entry into the competition participants must enter via Facebook, Instagram or the online entry form. How to enter will be stated on the platforms.
- Participants stand a chance of winning:
Prize 1: 1 Wonderbag and 1 R500 voucher
Prize 2: 1 Wonderbag
Prize 3 (runner up): 1 R500 voucher.
- One winner will be selected from all valid entries and will be contacted by the Food Lover’s Market team.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winner or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
- The promoters take no responsibility should the channel used to facilitate entry into the competition (Facebook or Instagram) experience any technical difficulties resulting in participants not being able to enter.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules
- Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any winners drawn who have won a competition held by the promoter in the last 6 months will be disqualified from the competition and another winner will be drawn. No person may win more than one prize in this competition.
- Neither the promoter, its agents, its associated companies, directors, officers or employees of such shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by a participant in entering or utilising the prize given.