Below are the terms and conditions pertaining to the national Food Lover’s Market Instagram and Facebook “Win tickets to the SA Cheese Festival” competition running from 25 January – 13 February.
1. The Promoter is Food Lovers Market Holdings (“The Promoter”).
2. The competition is open to all South African Residents, above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. This competition is open from 25 January – 13 February.
4. Two competitions will be run simultaneously during the competition period.
Entrants may enter as many times as they wish.
4.1. INSTAGRAM: Entrants must follow @foodloversmarket and @Sacheesefestival on Instagram, and comment on the one competition post that will be posted on 25 January on Instagram. The comment must include an Instagram tag to another Instagram user.
4.2 FACEBOOK: Entrants must tag another Facebook user on the competition post posted on the 25 January on the participating Food Lover’s Market store’s Facebook page or the Food Lover’s Market Group’s Facebook page. Both the entrant and the tagged Facebook user must follow the participating Food Lover’s Market store’s Facebook page or the Food Lover’s Market Group Facebook Page.
- The selection of winners will take place on 14th February 2019 at random out of all entries received during the competition period. The following winners will be selected:5. 1 (one) individual winner will be selected out of the entrants to the Instagram competition .
5.2 7 (seven) winners will be chosen out of the entrants to the Facebook competition.
- The prize:
6.1 The winner of the Instagram competition will win 2 x connoisseur experience tickets to the SA Cheese Festival which will entitle the winner to entrance to the SA Cheese Festival on 27 April 2019. The winner’s contact details will be provided to the event organisers, who will personally arrange the experience with the winner.
6.2. The winners of the Facebook competition will each win 2 x general access tickets to the SA Cheese Festival which will entitle the winners to entrance to the SA Cheese Festival on Friday, 26th April or Sunday, 28th April 2019 only. . The winners’ names will be added to a winners list at the entry gate.
- The winners will be requested to provide the Promoter with their contact details via direct messaging to enable the Promoter to contact the winners. If the Promoter is unable to make contact with any selected winner within 7 (seven) days of being selected, such person will be disqualified and the selection of a replacement entry shall take place.
8.The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winner or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
9. The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
10. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules
11. Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Any person who has won any competition held by the Food Lover’s Market Group in the last 6 months is not eligible to win this competition.
- The prize winners accept the Prize at their own risk and the Promoter will not be liable for any costs incurred by the winners in claiming their prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, or loss of property experienced as a result of winning, accepting and/or utilising prizes won.
- The Promoters are not liable for any defect in the Prizes. All ancillary costs, including but not limited to transport, meals, personal and incidental expenses, insurance, government taxes or other fees applicable, are the responsibility of the winners and/or participants.
- The promoter cannot be held liable for any defects or deficiencies in any of the social media platform used to run this competition, including but not limited to, entries not being received as a result of such social media platforms being down or unavailable during the competition period.