Banana & Coconut Protein Pancakes
Sugar free protein pancakes using banana and Wazoogles Superfoods Chocolate Moondust, with added coconut and blueberries; these go down well anytime of day.
Prep Time5 minutes
Cooking Time10 minutes
- 3 ripe bananas
- 6 eggs
- 60g desiccated coconut
- 125 ml blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 level scoops of Wazoogles Superfood Chocolate Moondust
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil for frying
- Peel the bananas and mash with a fork.
- Whip eggs in a bowl and mix together with the mashed banana.
- Add Wazoogles Superfood, desiccated coconut, blueberries and cinnamon, and stir to combine.
- Add coconut oil to a small- to medium-sized pan on medium heat.
- Pour 2 to 4 small one round servings into the pan, smoothen with a spatula and fry for a few minutes on each side until golden brown.
- What if I don’t have Wazoogles Superfood Chocolate Moondust? ➔ Grab some from Food Lover’s or substitute it with a chocolate protein powder of your choice. OR you can substitute it with a little coconut flour, almond flour, oat flour or flour that suits your lifestyle.
- If blueberries are not in season, use frozen blueberries
- Want to add some nutty flavours? ➔ Substitute 1 banana for 1.5Tbs of peanut butter, or nut butter of choice.