Christmas Cake Energy Bites
Why not extend Christmas flavours to everything in the festive period, for extra festive goodness? Quite simply, energy balls are made with ingredients that give you energy. Like nuts and other good fats to keep you full.
- 450g Food Lover’s traditional fruit cake
- 30ml (2 Tbsp) You First chia seeds
- 30ml (2 Tbsp) desiccated coconut, toasted
- 30ml (2 Tbsp) almonds, toasted and finely chopped
- 80g white chocolate, melted
- Take your leftover fruit cake, chia seeds, desiccated coconut and almonds and blitz in a food processor until a sticky mixture has formed. Roll the mixture into balls, drizzle with the melted white chocolate and enjoy.