Shallow Fried Potatoes with Rosemary and Garlic
Bring restaurant-worthy potatoes to your home restaurant. Pair with a good steak and possibly the last of the red wine, for a cafe meal experience!
Prep Time10 minutes
Cooking Time25 minutes
- Oil for shallow frying
- 4 medium potatoes, halved
- 8 rosemary stalks
- 3-4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parboil the potato halves for about 5-8 minutes. Strain and pat dry with paper towel.
- Fill a large shallow frying pan ½ way with cooking oil. Fry the potatoes for about 10-15 minutes, turning them regularly, or cook them until they are soft and crispy.
- Combine the rosemary, garlic and olive oil.