Turn a tortilla into tacos! It’s a simple tortilla hack, pop those tortillas onto an oven rack for a budget-friendly, simple taco!
Prep Time10 minutes
Cooking Time6 minutes
- 4-6 mini tortilla wraps
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 15ml (1 Tbsp) olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 80ml (1/3 cup) red kidney beans
- 125ml (1/2 cup) cheddar cheese, grated
- 80ml (1/3 cup) avocado, mashed or chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 160°C. Place the tortilla wraps on the grid of the oven over 2 of the grids and toast for 4-6 minutes to create a crunchy taco shape.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Make the salsa by combining the tomato, onion, olive oil and lemon zest and juice. Season to taste.
- Fill the taco shells with the beans, salsa, cheese and avocado.