We are currently recruiting for the following position: Pre- Pack Supervisor
Location: Fresh Produce – City Deep
This position will be based in our City Deep DC in Johannesburg and will report directly to the
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for an experienced supervisor to manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity. The supervisor’s responsibilities include supervising employees, coordinating logistical processes, ensuring the quality of goods, and preparing relevant documentation.
To be successful as a supervisor you should be experienced in optimizing warehousing processes and be an effective team leader. An outstanding supervisor should be dependable and have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Relevant qualification related to the field
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
- Supervising staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
Please email your updated CV in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the policy of the Food Lover’s Market Group to recruit suitable colleague in a systematic and consistent manner. Food Lover’s Market will give external candidates the opportunity to apply for vacancies that occur within the Group only if there are no suitable internal candidates, which might qualify. We currently have the following vacancy and await applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates.
Note: If you have not heard from us two(2) weeks with regards to your application it has unfortunately been successful