Do you love those beet lattes at a cafe? Well, now you can make it at home, with just 4 ingredients! 4-ingredient homemade beetroot latte recipe! This caffeine-free, delicious latte packed with nutrients from Rugani 100% Beetroot juice. Rugani 100% Beetroot Juice is made from FRESH beetroots to ensure maximum nutritional benefit. Not made from concentrate, high in beta-carotene, and preservative-free with no added sugar and no added water.
- South African
Prep Time10 minutes
Cooking Time2 minutes
- 250ml (1 cup) Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 30ml (2 Tbsp) maple syrup or coconut sugar or sweetener of choice
- 2,5ml (1/2 tsp) cinnamon
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Rugani 100% Beetroot Juice
- Simmer the Vanilla Almond Milk, maple syrup and cinnamon in a small saucepan. Do not boil.
- Combine the warmed almond milk mixture with the beetroot juice and mix to combine.
If you want a little more sweet but floral flavour, try the Rugani 100% Beetroot with ZOBO juice. (*Zobo is an African Hibiscus). Drinking beetroot juice, either straight-up or in a healthy smoothie, essentially helps to purify the bloodstream and improve cardiovascular health. It also aids in detoxifying the liver and assisting gut health. There is considerable research confirming its assistance to the body in preventing cancerous growth.