Festive Stone Fruit Sangria
The Festive Season calls for refreshing summer Sangria! Enjoy the season stone fruit with a hint of elderflower and your fave South African sparkling wine.
Prep Time15 minutes
Cooking Time15 minutes
- 750ml (3 cups) of your favourite rosé wine
- 750ml (3 cups) of your favourite sparkling wine
- 750ml (3 cups) soda water or lemonade
- 250ml (1 cup) elderflower cordial
- 200g strawberries
- 6 apricots, halved
- 3 nectarines, halved
- 3 peaches, halved
- Mint, to garnish
- Edible flowers, to garnish
- Mix all the ingredients together and add all fruit, mint and edible flowers to garnish. Serve ice cold with lots of ice!