We are currently recruiting for the following position:
Skills Development Facilitator
Location: Pretoria or Cape Town
This position will be based at our Food Lovers Office in Pretoria or Cape Town. Report directly to the Group HR and Sustainability Executive.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
To develop, manage and coordinate the learning and development needs for Food Lover’s Market, ensuring ongoing improvement of the skills, knowledge and attitudes of colleagues in line with the FLM Vision to be `The Best in Fresh’.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Learning Management, Human Resources or a related field
- 5 years’ experience in an L&D function
- Strong Learning and development background, with a deep understanding of the principles of effective learning and development
- Retail will be advantageous
- Coordination of the various leadership programmes, including liaising with key stakeholders to ensure the development, implementation and evaluation of all programmes
- Working with divisional heads and HR partners to understand their leadership needs and support the development of leadership pipeline
- The coordination, support and growth of the FLM Trainee Manager programme
- The development of new leadership programmes in line with the training and development strategy
- Development, implementation and facilitation of new leadership programmes.
- Analysing, developing, facilitating and rolling out skills development programmes in line with the company strategy
- Ensuring that colleagues have the necessary skills and knowledge in line with relevant legislation
- Undertaking of annual skills audits.
- Ongoing facilitation of key skills-based programmes in all FLM areas of business in line with L&D strategy
- Support the roll out of all training requirements in line with the company values, code of conduct and related policies and procedures
SETA, Monitoring and evaluation:
- Liaise and engage with key stakeholders to ensure FLM standards are maintained throughout
- Regular and ongoing monitoring and evaluation of all programmes and partners
- Ensure full compliance with SETA including reporting and submission of training plans to W & R Seta, relationship management, skills audits and sourcing of new opportunities.
Please email your updated CV in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 09 November 2020