Below are the terms and conditions pertaining to the national Food Lover’s Market competitions running from:
Competition 1: 06 to 12 October 2017
Competition 2: 13 to 19 October 2017
These competitions can be entered on BikeHub Facebook and Instagram pages on the specific competition posts and the final competition ends on 19 October 2017.
1. The Promoter is Fruit & Veg City Holdings (Pty) Ltd (“The Promoter”).
2. The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. These competitions are open from 06 to 19 October 2017, however there are two competitions which run independently. Winners will be announced on the following dates:
Competition 1: 13 October 2017 at 12pm
Competition 2: 20 October 2017 at 12pm.
Any entries received after the entry closing times indicated in the daily post will not be valid and not be considered.
4.1BikeHub will post a competition post on the Facebook page on day 1 and will be on the page for the duration of the competition period. To enter in which entrants must respond to the competition post by posting their own original photo of their ride fuel and must use the hashtag #FLMFuelYourRide. For Instagram, entrants must post a photo of their ride fuel and must use the hashtag #FLMFuelYourRide and tagging the relevant Food Lovers Market account. This post will be valid to share only during the competition period.
4.2 The winner for each competition will be chosen at random.
5. 1 (one) individual winner will be selected at random in respect of each competition from the Facebook and/or Instagram entry posts. .
6. Each winner will win 1(one) team entry for the FNB Wines2Whales Race valid for 2017 only, to the value of R13500 and include standard tented accommodation. There are two prizes in total – one per competition. Food Lover’s Market will not cover the travel expenses of winners to and from the event – that is for the winner’s own account.
7. Participants will only be eligible to win 1 (one) prize during the course of the competition period.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winner or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
9. The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
10. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules
11. Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Any person who have won any competition held by Food Lover’s Market in the last 6 months is not eligible to win this competition.