Food Lover’s Eatery is the place to spend your lunch break in the CBD areas of Cape Town, Joburg and Sandton. The child of Food Lover’s Market, a hot-food emporium with a distinct New York deli feel. This is your place to get beloved market-style food, every weekday, in the city!
The key focus on convenience guarantees that a consumer is still able to visit the store every day for a full year and enjoy a different meal every day without any repetition.
With a strong focus on convenience, all Eatery meals are made on-site daily, with an emphasis on the highest quality and freshness – with no food carried over to the next day.
While Food Lover’s Eatery offers delicious traditional lunch options such as burgers, prego rolls, chicken, shwarmas, paninis and focaccias – it excels in its array of salads, wraps, sushi and fresh juices. Following international trends, Food Lover’s Eatery also offers a build-your-own Poke Bar and a Fresh Society department where you can customise your fresh juice order. We are also constantly updating the salad menus to include healthy on-trend ingredients such as quinoa and whole grains.
WHAT’S ON OFFER AT THE EATERY?
- A Pasta Bar and a Pizza Bar, offer a little taste of Italy at an affordable price.
- A Sushi belt or Sushi packed and ready-to-go with fresh sushi made in-store daily by the Food Lover’s Eatery sushi chefs.
- Poké Bar where you can build your own poke bowl, or grab one already made for you.
- Bubs’ Fish and Chips – a huge hit, get your dose of crispy fried fish or calamari and chips.
- Health & Happiness offers healthy nibbles for those wanting to snack responsibly.
- A Sandwich & Panini Bar, with a range from your basic favourite sarmies to those gourmet delights, along with wraps. Enjoy them as is or toasted!
- A Salad Buffet with ready-made delicious, and interesting salads to dish up, (mix and match if you like) or build your own salad.
- Hot Foods Buffet – dish your own hot foods, made for you daily. Get breakfast in the morning daily, or enjoy the range of different meals from lasagne to curries, stews, stir-fry, bakes, and more.
- The Fresh Society for smoothies, juices, or a fresh fruit bowl.
- An Artisan Bakery that bakes fresh bread and rolls daily. You’ll also find pies, ‘the best’ doughnuts, muffins, tarts, cakes, cookies, and much more in-store daily. PS: you should definitely try the famous focaccia slices!
- The Food Junction:
- A Burger Shack, enjoy beef or chicken burgers with any added favourites.
- A Tasty Tender Chicken – a trusted favourite, flame-grilled chicken, along with some freshly fried chips.
- Mexiesta – offering Burritos and Schawarmas, and burrito bowls for a little Mexican feast.
You can also find your local fresh fruit and vegetable, a few grocery items as well as cold-meats deli and cheese to take home.
Of course, no Food Lover’s Eatery is complete without a Seattle Coffee Lounge – located right next to the stores.
To stay updated with the Food Lover’s EATERY specials, new meals, and more follow us on Facebook or Insta. Share your experiences with us when you #EatInTheCity at #FoodLoversEatery.
FOOD LOVER’S EATERY STORES
Food Lover’s Eatery - Bank City
1 First Place, Bank City, Retail Pritchard Street Johannesburg
Food Lover’s Eatery - Braamfontein
13 Ameshoff Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 3000
Food Lover’s Eatery - The Marc
The Marc, 129 Rivonia Road, Shop 09, The MARC, Sandton, Gauteng, 2031
Food Lover’s Eatery - Rosebank
Rosebank , 173 Oxford Road, Ground Floor of the Rosebank Link, Melrose , Gauteng, 2196
Food Lover’s Eatery - Newspaper House
Newspaper House, 122 St George's Mall, Cape Town, Western Cape, 8001
Food Lover’s Eatery - Icon Building
Icon Building, Icon Building, cnr Loop & Hans Strydom Str, Cape Town, Western Cape, 8001
Food Lover’s Eatery - The Towers
The Towers, Cnr Heerengracht & Hertzog Boulevard Foreshore, Cape Town, Western Cape, 8001
We're back! Upstairs is now open, and is fully Halaal certified.